• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: RSPCA Walsall - Tiny Tim

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Tiny Tim came into foster care at Walsall RSPCA when he was around 5 weeks old. He was dumped in a box with his mum and sister :cry: Tiny Tim is a 17 week old small breed, male, black otter bunny. We think he definately has some nethie in his due to his size. He weighs around 1.2kg :)

Tiny Tim has been health checked, vaccinated against myxi and is off to be neutered Thursday (paws crossed!). He is currently living indoors, and would make an excellent house bunny. He is super friendly and is happy to be handled. You can just go over and pick him up, he will also hop around the house following you :) He will make someone an excellent pet.

We are looking to find Tim a forever home with a neutered female rabbit for company. If you feel you can offer Tim his forever home, please call us on 0845 272 3570 or PM Becky86 on here :)

tinytim2.jpg

OMG he sounds adorables...ohhhhhh...dont tempt me with snuggle bunnies who follow you round...sounds just what my OH needs....thought he doesnt know it yet!:lol:

What a beautiful bunny...and doesnt mind being picked up too! wow that is special!:love:

Do you want to see a super cute pic of a very tiny Tim?

He really is a very special bunny, one of the friendliest I've ever met, if not the friendliest.

Last edited:
Back