• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Knocked out cold

diamondgirl

Warren Scout
Hi I have a lady from school who has a house rabbit (giant I think )

And today he had a five minutes run round and knock himself out cold as well, but okay now.

This is the message she sent to me

Thank u, zips is being sooooooooo naughty, he is chewing everything in site and digging on the wooden floor, not sure what he thinks he will find, I'm just worried all our furniture will get wrecked and Pete will chuck him outside for good. He seems constantly hungry and worried I could be over feeding him? . If you can help would be very grateful.

I have small rabbits so would not know how much food to give would it be the same?

My giants have unlimited fresh hay daily alongside a breakfast of 3 large spring green leaves, quarter of an apple, half carrot and some brocolli, and for tea have 1 teacup of pellets each.

If he is under 6 months old I feed unlimited pellets, as they grow so quickly and need more nourishment at this time.

what about toys? a toilet roll tube filled with hay and a treat is good .or a treat ball that drops out treats when you roll it?

Back