• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nahla looking so cute:)

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
little nahla was positively relaxed in her bed today when she was in my room. she looked so cute:love:

CUTE.jpg

100_0972.jpg

100_0971.jpg

100_0970.jpg

100_0969.jpg

:love::love::love:

Last edited:
Very cute. I had a little bed like that for Bambi once but she decided to use it as a litter tray and chewed the thing too.:roll:

nahla says : fanks everybun, i knoez i iz a pritttyy bunneh. meh mummeh spoilz meh:D

ps: she said to say a special hello to susie bun's spencer, who she thinks is a very handsome fella.;):love:

Her paw :love::love: She looks really different to other bunnies, completely adorable!

i know! she has all the colours of a harlequin, but none of the markings:roll: i'd love to have seen what her parents look like, because she really does have such interesting colouring.

and as for her little face, half the time she doesn't look like a rabbit at all, more like a puppy!:lol:

Back