• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Food

Snowy1997

Young Bun
My female rabbit was spayed about 4 weeks ago and is now back to her normal self. However, recently she hasn't been eatting any of her nuggets and we can find many dandelions to give her as they are going out of season.

She isnt really drinking much from her water bottle.
She is having alot of exercise when i get home from school. About an hour running around the garden.

Please can somebody tell me whats wrong or advise me on something else like nuggets.

Hi there
I hope she is eating something at least:? Have you tried other greens she may like such as broccli or kale or water cress that may interest her. My bunny prefurs the wild stuff but it is difficult this time of year I know. I would wash the greens first so they have extra moisture. My bun prefurs to drink from a bowl rather than a bottle, have you tried that.Excel do some nice dried nature snacks like dried herbs. I hope she picks up soon. Keep an eye on her:D
P1000536-1.jpg

Hi there
I hope she is eating something at least:? Have you tried other greens she may like such as broccli or kale or water cress that may interest her. My bunny prefurs the wild stuff but it is difficult this time of year I know. I would wash the greens first so they have extra moisture. My bun prefurs to drink from a bowl rather than a bottle, have you tried that.Excel do some nice dried nature snacks like dried herbs. I hope she picks up soon. Keep an eye on her:D
P1000536-1.jpg

Will Do !
Thanks

Hi,

I personally would take bunny back to the vets today for a checkup. Rabbits will only not eat if there is something wrong. If she will only eat soft foods then its quite likely that there could be something wrong with the teeth.

Back