• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney and Marley.

Barney rubble

Warren Scout
Just wanted to share some cute pictures of the soon to be bonded pair, because I'm biased and think they are :love::love::love: Hope you all agree??

Marley
Marley002.jpg

Marley003.jpg

Marley004.jpg

Marley005.jpg

Barney
septoct10016.jpg

septoct10006.jpg

septoct10001.jpg

barney015.jpg

Do you think they will make a lovely couple>>??

Helen xx

I'm back to admire them again! :love: I bought the set of balls you can see in one of the photos ... they didn't last very long! :lol:

Thank you for the replies, they had a brief meet yesterday through the bars of Marleys crate, and Marley was great, she loved seeing Barney. But Barney on the other hand wasn't impressed :( and grunted and charged at the cage :( I did put a puppy pen in front of the cage as well so they couldn't actually touch each other. I just hope the get used to each other.

Helen x

Thank you for the replies, they had a brief meet yesterday through the bars of Marleys crate, and Marley was great, she loved seeing Barney. But Barney on the other hand wasn't impressed :( and grunted and charged at the cage :( I did put a puppy pen in front of the cage as well so they couldn't actually touch each other. I just hope the get used to each other.

Helen x

That would of been a territorial response. They'll be totally different in neutral space :)

They are both very cute. I love the fluffy lionhead.

That would of been a territorial response. They'll be totally different in neutral space :)
Yeah I thought it was, as soon as he came in the room he smelt her and went round marking his sent on everything she'd touched. :lol: Very funny to see.

They are both very cute. I love the fluffy lionhead.

:DShe is adorable, and a cuddly bun too!! Lovely to have a cuddle, as Barney isn't at all. I don't mind that he doesn't as he loves a fuss, but cuddles are soooooooooooo nice LOL!!:love:

And Marley makes Barney look so small, he just looks tiny weeny now :shock:

Helen xx

It's early days for them to be getting used to each other. It's not something I have experience of as Spenser is my first bunny, but some couples take longer than others, but end up very loved up eventually. Sending bonding vibes. :wave:

Back