• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vets south of Norwich

meadowsweet

Mama Doe
Has anyone had any experience of rabbit care from this veterinary practice in Horsford,All Creatures Healthcare?
It has been recomended to me but need to know about their rabbit knowledge.Thanks:bunny:

I can tell you they are amazing with chinchillas. :wave:
I had Chong neutered there and it went so smoothly. GA for chinnies is very dangerous due to their size but they had special anaesthetic. And I believe they have separate waiting rooms and holding facilities for small furries to keep them away from dogs and cats etc.

I know being good with chinchillas doesn't mean they're good with rabbits but they are both exotics... My usual vet rings them up quite a lot to discuss things with them regarding animal treatment.

I can tell you they are amazing with chinchillas. :wave:
I had Chong neutered there and it went so smoothly. GA for chinnies is very dangerous due to their size but they had special anaesthetic. And I believe they have separate waiting rooms and holding facilities for small furries to keep them away from dogs and cats etc.

I know being good with chinchillas doesn't mean they're good with rabbits but they are both exotics... My usual vet rings them up quite a lot to discuss things with them regarding animal treatment.

Is this the practice you mentioned to me recently on a thread I put up asking for vets between Norwich and Cromer?

no this is a different one that one of the vets at the one mentioned previously has started up and comes with praise from some friends just wanted to know if it is rabbit wise

Yep, it's the one I mentioned.
I only used them the once but it was recommended to me by my friends at the RSPCA and I was really impressed. I stressed for over a year about getting Chong neutered as I was told it was so dangerous and he was just in and out and awake in a few hours with no complications. My friend's girlfriend works there and she's always going to Africa to do research.

But like I said I don't know how good they are with rabbits.

Back