• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...best place to buy it? (cheapest, obviously!)

I'm willing to try anything right now. Biccy's digging in the litter tray means he's weeing on plastic, not newspaper/litter.

Carefresh isn't working, he just digs it out the way, wondering if megazorb may be any better. Willing to try anything, as its making a really bad smell in the living room :roll: :oops:

This is the cheapest i can find it, plus £4.99 delivery.

http://www.farmway.co.uk/equine-2/t...medium=ppc&utm_term=1789&utm_campaign=froogle

That is an exceptionally good price, you'll be hard pushed to get it cheaper online. We pay more that that for it as a trade price!! You could possibly save on postage if there is a farm shop or animal feed suppliers near you.

I got a sack full I don't use :? Loxxy digs it all out if I use that, but she leaves the wooden cat litter pellets alone (under hay) so I've given up on it.

You may find that megazorb makes more of a mess as it's tiny balls of paper. A thick layer of hay normally stops it going anywhere with ours but then they've stopped digging. But if he's having an issue with something and prefers the megazorb it might help stop digging altogether.

I'm just wondering if I could send you some save you buying a whole bag.

You may find that megazorb makes more of a mess as it's tiny balls of paper. A thick layer of hay normally stops it going anywhere with ours but then they've stopped digging. But if he's having an issue with something and prefers the megazorb it might help stop digging altogether.

I'm just wondering if I could send you some save you buying a whole bag.

85liters does sound a lot - just wondering, how big is the bag? I dont have much storage space!

My hay and food takes up most of it!

balls. Thats all i can say :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I wonder if you could contact the company and ask. They seem to pitch it for horses so I guess it's not worth them doing smaller. Maybe they would if they knew us bunny owners use it too. I've never seen anything smaller online or in our feed store.

I get mine from Hay Experts but I always stock up on other rabbit stuff at the same time to make the postage cost more worth it. I have no choice but to buy online as I live in the city so no-one round here stocks it - only the really expensive stuff in small bags.

I would go for it and buy some. Beatrix is a digger (sometimes Darcy) but I found putting in less layers of paper on the bottom and heavier on the megazorb fulfills this need and less mess.

Back