• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I get...

I have one bun at the minute who is a house bun & has free run of house but has a cage with the door left open for him.
We will soon be getting another bun so i was thinking we should probably get a bigger cage for them both.
I'd like to get them something that has different levels I think.

Mine have this...

Photo0456-vi.jpg

And have recently acquired a ramp to get on and off the bed with :roll: (I shouldn't :roll: really, it was my idea :oops:)

Mine have this...

Photo0456-vi.jpg

And have recently acquired a ramp to get on and off the bed with :roll: (I shouldn't :roll: really, it was my idea :oops:)

This is cute :D, is this a dog cage that has been adjusted?

Where do you get NIC cubes? does anyone know? I might have a look in B&Q or Homebase tomorrow, think they will probably sell something like this?

This is cute :D, is this a dog cage that has been adjusted?

Where do you get NIC cubes? does anyone know? I might have a look in B&Q or Homebase tomorrow, think they will probably sell something like this?

Yup, dog crate with one door taken off and a shelf added.

We also have NIC cubes - great for bunnyproofing and not bad for making an enclosure but I prefer the crates personally, they're more stable so you can store supplies on top. As for where to get them, you can search mesh storage cubes on ebay or amazon. I know some B&Q's do them.

Back