• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my rex babies

leanne2525

Warren Scout
i took this rabbit milly in as rescue and she had 5 babies they are stunning
and i thought i would share some photos (they dont go on paving stones normally but grass was far to wet)

DSCF2635-1.jpg

DSCF2644.jpg

DSCF2347.jpg

bringing the babies in to check there ok :D
DSCF2578.jpg

they are lovly, the mum was nervous when she first came here but shes fine now and likes attention and babies all seem to be like her which is good

OMG although I am not normally a fan of Rex's yours are beautiful and I think I may well be converted:love::love:

Soo beautiful:love:
I had a rescue chocolate rex just like her, he was called Morris, sadly he was pts last month because of heart failure. Those pictures brought back happy memories of him.

i took a male in who is the babies dad and he had to go vets today :( had lumps and bacterial infection, they have had to be treated for worms, mites and you can see on his feet that he had urine burns :roll: i guess when people are breeding to supply petshop they dont always care about rabbits

Back