• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evie our brave girl after her eye op

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
As some of you know Evie our beautiful blind conti had an operation on her left eye on Thursday to remove abscesses from her eye lids :(

I thought I'd share these pics of our brave girl :love: I am amazed at how she just bounced back as if it was nothing to worry about! :shock:

We loves this little lady very much :love:

DSCF5576.jpg

DSCF5575.jpg

Chilling! :love: Her left eye socket is ok for the time being, but if it starts to form abscesses Evie will have the op repeated.

DSCF5587.jpg

And here's a few cute ones from the night before her op :love:

DSCF5572.jpg

DSCF5570.jpg

DSCF5571.jpg

Nala is also doing very well after having her tail removed on Tuesday because of an infection - I'll try to get some pics of her later, if she decides to co-operate! :roll:

Being the stroppy moo she is, pics have to be on her terms! :shock: :lol: :love:

Awww bless her. Animals are so brave they just carry on whatever. I hope she is soon fully recovered.

Thank you everyone - she certainly is very special Romy - they're smitten at our vets :love:

Shes as beautiful as ever :love:

Still got some growing to do to fit those ears by the looks of it :lol:

I think she's going to be a big girl when she's evenutally fully grown!! :shock: :love:

Thanks Amy :)

Yep Evie was born with no eyes at all bless her - just tissue inside her sockets :(

Doesn't bother her one bit though :) :love:

I am seriously loving Evie. What beautiful and brave girl she is :love:
You are so lucky to have her :love::love::love:

Awwwwww Evie :love::love::love:Just look at her, she is so beautiful, I am so pleased she is doing so well Denise, fabulous

Thank you for your lovely comments everyone :):)

I am seriously loving Evie. What beautiful and brave girl she is :love:
You are so lucky to have her :love::love::love:

I know, I still can't believe we were lucky enough to be able to take her in & can't understand how anyone could have contemplated having her pts :cry:

She's so loving & loves to have a good snuggle on the settee with me :love::love::love:

Back