• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just a Snap-Shot of Why I am Here........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I live amongst scenes like these

019-27.jpg

015-29.jpg

021-22.jpg

022-21.jpg

023-14.jpg

027-19.jpg

034-5.jpg

037-5.jpg

031-16.jpg

033-9.jpg

011-49.jpg

016-26.jpg

039-11.jpg

I have had the week from hell and if I were not surrounded by my Bunny Family I doubt I'd be here now. I love them all very, very much :love:

Wow, I didn't realise you had so many rabbits! I'm so glad that they are there for you when you need them most, and I hope things start looking up for you soon xx

p.s. your bunnys are beautiful :love:

:wave: I have real admiration for you Jane and no doubt that you love all your bunnies dearly. What you do isn't really that different to a rescue apart from you are more of a sanctuary because you don't re-home them, I don't see why you aren't considered as a sanctuary?? It may not be perfect to some people but, I know a few rabbits who would dearly love to have the love, care and safety of your warren. :love:

aww lovely, you have some very lucky bunnies there...

I also dont know how you keep it all looking so tidy - when I had indoor buns - there was hay EVERYWHERE!!

I just told my OH this is what Im aspiring to - he was :shock:

:lol::lol:

I have wondered how you managed to house so many bunnies - now I can see. Do you have any space yourself?

They all look so incredibly clean. I only have two house bunnies in my kitchen and it is always covered in hay and chewed boxes and stray raisins. It must take you an age to clean them all out. Do you do them all at once or have a rota over the week?

I so wish I lived nearer so I could visit (assuming you accept visitors) but I am too far away:cry: It looks like heaven for bunnies and bunny lovers:love:

As the others said, I am so impressed by how clean the bunny accommodation is! :shock: I only have three indoor bunnies and the whole house looks a mess. :oops:
I'm glad your week from hell is over. :)

I agree it looks very tidy and organised and it's good to see all the bunnies safe and warm. I wish I could bring all my lot in over the winter.

Some days I wouldn't get out of bed if I didn't have all my lot to tend to.

brill ... ohhh if i could live on own ..id set my house up just the same ..

cant see ofsted being too impressed at the mo though when i have my childminding inspection ..and i think my OH would be a little bit cross :lol:

I have wondered how you managed to house so many bunnies - now I can see. Do you have any space yourself?

They all look so incredibly clean. I only have two house bunnies in my kitchen and it is always covered in hay and chewed boxes and stray raisins. It must take you an age to clean them all out. Do you do them all at once or have a rota over the week?

I so wish I lived nearer so I could visit (assuming you accept visitors) but I am too far away:cry: It looks like heaven for bunnies and bunny lovers:love:

They are all cleaned out every day. I love it and it means I get to spend time with all of them :love: :love:

I'm sorry Jane, but that is DISGUSTING!! How could you let so many bunnies live in

PINK! The poor inspector, I bet he gets stick from the boys down the Yard :roll::lol:

:love: Beautiful bunnies and what amazing set ups. I love the logs. I've got one log, I've got to get more for my buns. :)

ive never met anyone who truly lives for their rabbits the way you do jane:love: what a truly fantastic mum you are:D and what very lucky buns :D

I would be in my element there, it looks like a fab place to live for you and bunnies.
Just wondering though where do your bunnies come from?
Is it that people have got to know you take them in and bring them to you?

Back