• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starbuck Has Gone to Meet Muesli

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from this thread:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=253490&page=3&highlight=muesli

I am missing my little boy today - he has gone to stay with Auntie Tracy at RNGP Welfare and is meeting handsome Muesli to see if they can be friends.

We dropped him off this morning, but I havent been able to post as I had to go shopping for my graduation outfit. I havent heard any updates yet but I trust Tracy very much and she knows that I am a worry-bum at the best of times! The lounge is so empty without him but I have to keep remembering it will be worth it if we end up with two happy bunnies!

Even so, if anyone has any bonding vibes that would be lovely, thank you.

Thanks everyone! I hope all is going ok. I am very nervous at the moment, just missing him lots and hoping its going ok. I keep expecting to see him.

Got to distract myself I think!

How exciting! Good luck Starbuck! I hope it all works out well and you get Starbuck and Muesli home soon. x

I managed to miss the other thread somehow but I really hope it works out - Muslei is stunning as is Starbuck so they will make a gorgeous couple...

All fingers and paws crossed for these 2 - I really hope its going ok, and you hear something soon x

I am 100% sure that he is in the best possible hands at the best place, he even has a centrally heated shed:shock::shock::shock:talk about being spoiled:lol::lol::lol:

I am sure he is fine and it won't be long before he is back with you

You are right Theo :wave: Its just that if there is something to worry about, I will find it!! :lol:

Anyway just spoken to Tracy and both bunnies are ok. Will see how they progress over the next few days.

Will try to be calm bunny mummy for a few days! :D

I am 100% sure that he is in the best possible hands at the best place, he even has a centrally heated shed:shock::shock::shock:talk about being spoiled:lol::lol::lol:

I am sure he is fine and it won't be long before he is back with you

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Only the best facilities for my boy, you know!! :lol:

the anticipation!!!!! Im dying to know how they get on.. so god knows how you feel...

Yeah I know! :D Trying to be calm and rational and relaxed.......
........ but its not working that well!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its my OH I feel sorry for! :lol::lol:

Ooh only just seen this sorry Helen! :wave:

How exciting.... and nerve wracking too! I hope it all works out for the lovely Starbuck :love:

sending lots of bonding vibes! I sent Daisy and Loppy to FF's [Chloe] for bonding and the house just didnt "feel" right without them-kept finding toys etc and missing them :(

Back