• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Last nights big shock!

Tiabrac

Alpha Buck
Nov2010060.jpg

Nov2010059.jpg

Nov2010058.jpg

Nov2010057.jpg

Nov2010056.jpg

The 3 boys who I rescued as you remember fought so I removed Biscuit had him neutered got him a girl friend and left the other two boys together because they got on fine.

They got on VERY well and were brother and sister or this is the immaculate conception part 2!:lol:

Thank you every one for last nights advice. :D

:love::love::love: they are so cute!! Baby guinea pigs amaze me they look so grown up straight away

I know!:shock: I didn't know what to expect when my son said my there are babies in the hutch, I had such a shock when I saw them. :love:

We have called them Snap, Crackle and Pop :lol:

Last edited:
What a shock but awww arent they lovely. xxxx

They are :love: the light brown one is the spit of his dad Fudge and the dark brown is like mum :) the bi colour is my favourite we don't have any others with those markings. I can't wait to find out their sexes. :)

They are :love: the light brown one is the spit of his dad Fudge and the dark brown is like mum :) the bi colour is my favourite we don't have any others with those markings. I can't wait to find out their sexes. :)

They are all different colours too its amazing, beautiful babies. xxx

Back