• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fluffy Fosters. UD- The Hay Monster post 50, Butterfly post 56, Little post 64

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Now my freshly bonded pair have gone [back] to their home, my next 'project' is ready and waiting in the wings.

These are 6 'babies' at the local RSPCA Centre. I say babies but they are about 7 months old, yet show no hormones or anything.

To ensure that the second three get the care their need, they will be coming to me for a while. You can clearly see the size difference and will probably appreciate how vulnerable these bunnies are right now with all the cold. The second three I can hold in one hand, the first set in two.

Please ignore my ridiculous face!

420.jpg

419.jpg

417.jpg

408.jpg

407.jpg

402.jpg

Last edited:
:love: Can't wait til they come but I just need to sort out their accommodation. I'm really not doing anything out of the ordinary though.

Not sure yet. Mum's saying get them as quick as possible, so the soonest I can do that is Tuesday, I think.

Well, they are here. they are very shivery but all eating and drinking. They have two snugglesafes and oodles of hay.

I've had to come up with temporary names for them. So right now their weights are
Little- 576g
Hay Monster- 718g
Butterfly- 842g

These bunnies are 6 months old.

Here they are cowering in their new accommodation (although this is outside and a hutch, after a few days they will come isnide unless the weather gets horrific and then they will have to come in anyway.

All three, left to right, Little, Hay Monster and Butterfly
029-4.jpg

Hay Monster and Butterfly
030-5.jpg

Little
031-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back