• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Look what my Grand-daddy made me!"

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Photo0480-vi.jpg

"So now I can get down off the bed on my own! Mummy's done some videos of me too. She said sorry there is a long wait but that I am not very good at performing on command"

UP!
DOWN!

Last edited:
"Fank you all, my Grand-daddy is so clever. Though I keep getting halfway up and finding Mini on it. :? I fink it needs an anti-Mini shield fingy loike in da movies cos she can jumps ups and downs on her owns. She no needs steps.

Jackies, I shall tells Mummeh about breaks and takes :) Wot is £100 please? Is it 'pecial bananananana?"

your dad rules Schuette!:shock::D

He's good ain't he. If I need him to do something I just try and fit Mischa in somehow, he's a sucker for Mischa. I only asked him yesterday :D I was thinking steps but he came up with that idea. They are currently camped at the foot of my bed looking suspiciously like they are planning on sleeping there all night :shock: As I type Mischa has just flopped and looks very very comfortable :?

Beau::shock: I wonder if my grand-daddy would makes me one ob dem! I lubs Sunday morning snuggles wiv mummy n daddy!

Mischa: "'ello Beau. Shall I tells you how I gots dem to do it? I jumped on Mummeh's bed and den I sat at de end and looked at her, den looked over the edge, den looked at her again, den over the edge and kept doing dat until she puts me down. Den I repeated it lots of times until she gots fed ups of putting me down agains. :D"

Mischa: "'ello Beau. Shall I tells you how I gots dem to do it? I jumped on Mummeh's bed and den I sat at de end and looked at her, den looked over the edge, den looked at her again, den over the edge and kept doing dat until she puts me down. Den I repeated it lots of times until she gots fed ups of putting me down agains. :D"

Beau: Dats where I is going wrong, I doesn't jumps up bery often, I does a meerkat impression, hoping mummy will picks me up and puts me on da bed, but she says she's too 'snuggily buggily' to get up. So I needs to get up on da bed, den make a fuss....cos she can't ignorez me den! I getz it!

Beau: Dats where I is going wrong, I doesn't jumps up bery often, I does a meerkat impression, hoping mummy will picks me up and puts me on da bed, but she says she's too 'snuggily buggily' to get up. So I needs to get up on da bed, den make a fuss....cos she can't ignorez me den! I getz it!

Mischa: "Dassit! And den you can guilt her into giving yous fuss loikes I just did my licking her keyboard on her poota!"

Back