• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fashionable bucks only!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
PB200380.jpg

I was about to add a photo of Spenser modelling the contents of his parcel, but my connection to photobucket crashed and I can't get back in! :evil:

Last edited:
Wow! Spenser will be so camoflaged on that fleece you might never find him when he sits on it!!! :lol: Lovely, snuggly fleece!! Enjoy wee man!!!

Thumper posing on his cream fleecy blanket
Photo0242.jpg

And now modeling his harness which he adores (because it means garden greens for lunch)!

Photo0268.jpg

Num Num!!!!

Aww, love Thumper's pics. My little rabbit nehew detested his - I think he shewed right through it eventually ... but then he was being held by children!

The Dudster was allowed his Man Blankie after breakfast this morning... this is the opening ceremony!

Oooooh it's here now how do I get in!!

ok I nom along a line and pull it out ta da!!

I needs some help to pulll.... Daisy!!
c27277d0.jpg

hurraah oooh look how manly it is!!!
e9d5b86c.jpg

I does have some video but I can upload it?!

Last edited:
Loving the pics ... pretty please to the video! :wave: Offtopic, but I do like the blur of Daisy head moving a bit in the last photo - almost as good as video. :love:

I can't upload vid to photobucket on my iPhone :? I was hoping to get some digging action, but he clearly treasures his new blankie as it was spared that fate!!

I wonder how Beige is getting on with his???

I can't upload vid to photobucket on my iPhone :? I was hoping to get some digging action, but he clearly treasures his new blankie as it was spared that fate!!

I wonder how Beige is getting on with his???

I'm wondering about Beige too. :? Spenser did give his blankie a bit of a dig, but he is not really that into digging. He has spent quite a bit of the evening on his new throne.:lol:

Spenser is greatly taken by his blankie. To be honest, after a preliminary chinning and dig at it, he went upstairs and ignored it for several hours. This is a fairly normal reaction to new things, and he has very quickly decided it is a great asset to his domain. He has his pellets while sitting on it this morning. :wave:

My two have similar mats - I actually have them for the guinea pigs as they are great for high traffic areas (can be changed regularly so keeps cage cleaner for longer). But Noah just thinks they are lovely nomming treats.

Back