• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser on his throne!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
PB200375.jpg

aww he just needs a crown now :love:
Has he got the hang of it now - I bet its easier now for cleaning :D

aww he just needs a crown now :love:
Has he got the hang of it now - I bet its easier now for cleaning :D

We had a setback overnight, but I have removed the hay from the rest of the bedroom and altered the position of the bowl. It seems to be working, but I feel mingy about taking away some of his hay. :oops: It's actually a bit more footery for cleaning, but better in that if I ever have him in he will be able to have his loo in with him.

:lol::lol: he does not look impressed

are you making him look for a job?? :shock: poor Spenser, I understand though, all that fancy hay can be expensive :p

:lol::lol: he does not look impressed

are you making him look for a job?? :shock: poor Spenser, I understand though, all that fancy hay can be expensive :p

He usually gets the sports pages or the motoring supplement. Maybe that's why he looks so glum with what he's got tonight. I feel a bit bad about taking the picture now, but I wanted to show off how good he is being. :D Apparently it is very difficutl to toilet train an unneutered buck, but with all the right tips (thank you Fluffers and others) it has happened very quickly.

don't feel bad I take pictures of mine on the litter tray all the time :lol: you have done well :thumb:

Aww Bless this has made me laugh so seeing him sat there, he look's like he is thinking " one can't have any peace when one is doing the do" :lol::lol::love:

I know how you feel Spenser - Mummy takes Benson and Me on the potty all the time too! What is their fastination with our bodily functions???!!

DSC00972.jpg

Back