• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
Just been to the horse place to get some and they hadn't got any :shock:

I need to clean the Hammie out tonight so had to pay £4 for a tiny bag of carefresh when I only pay £6.50 for Megazorb. Louie will have to have newspaper and hay in his littertray after tomorrow :roll:

Is there a shortage generally? :shock: I have put my lot on just hay and newspaper before now and it was ok but I had to change everything more often

Is there a shortage generally? :shock: I have put my lot on just hay and newspaper before now and it was ok but I had to change everything more often

No idea, he wasn't sure, just got to phone up during the week to see if they've had any in. Never had a problem getting it before :(

I went to a couple of stables today and also 2 Equine shops and no one stocks Megazorb.

I ended up buying a bag of paper cat litter, quite a small bag and it was £13 :evil:

I went to a couple of stables today and also 2 Equine shops and no one stocks Megazorb.

I ended up buying a bag of paper cat litter, quite a small bag and it was £13 :evil:

I can't find megazorb anywhere near me, but have managed to find a pet shop that sells Auboise, same type of price, and it does the job.

I used to buy Carefresh, but couldn't really afford it - the larger bag (about a tenth of the size of a megazorb/auboise bag) is now £17.99:shock:

I can't find megazorb anywhere near me, but have managed to find a pet shop that sells Auboise, same type of price, and it does the job.

I used to buy Carefresh, but couldn't really afford it - the larger bag (about a tenth of the size of a megazorb/auboise bag) is now £17.99:shock:

I know, I bought the smallest Carefresh yesterday, just so I could clean out the hamster!

I've just used the catlitter and it's recycled paper pellets, so I've had to use loads just to cover the bottom of the Louie's littertray, hope it does the job!

I used newspaper/hay before but it doesn't absorb the wee very well :evil:

Back