• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elmo?

MPHF

Alpha Buck
We went to meet Elmo yesterday. Hopefully we are going to adopt her and bond her with Harley. They want us to take Harley to the rescue centre but we don't really want to do this because he is a very nervous traveller. We are hoping we will foster her, bond her with Harley and then once they are bonded adopt her. So, here she is :love:

P191110_14230001.jpg

P191110_14180001.jpg

P191110_14200002.jpg

Unfortunately we are now not getting Elmo. :(
The reason for this is that Harley is a very nervous traveller and we don't think it's in his best interest to take him to the rescue centre. Because we can't take Harley we can't have Elmo. We did say if they didn't bond we would house them seperately or bond her with either Minstrel and Penguin or Minnie.

Never mind. :cry:

I was very upset yesterday when I found out.
Was looking forward to having a new Bun and bonding with Harley.

We are now thining of trying to bond Harley with Minnie.

Aww, thats a shame,
So sorry to hear the bad news.

I hope you are able to bond him a friend soon

I'm so sorry.

My rabbit Lucky is also a nervous traveller and absolutely hates his 5 min to the vets journey but we travelled 70 miles to the rescue to get him bonded with Daisy. He coped with it fine - he was nervous for the whole hour and a half but as soon as he got there, he was fine.

I can totally understand why the rescue would rather you do it that way as bonding is such a tricky thing.

Personally, i think the journey is worth it but i know how nervous you must feel about it.

I hope you work something out for your bunny :love:

Back