• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6 days of sadness :(

I've had a few bad days, and decided to avoid the forum for a few days as its all just too sad :(

I got up the other morning to find Moo struggling to breathe, she went straight to the vets where she was kept in. The vet was pretty certain she had pneumonia. She was helped to the bridge after 4 days.

Moo has always been very very special, she got me into lots of trouble when I worked at a pet shop because I refused to have her PTS for aggression, she came home a nervous aggressive wreck and it took me months and months of talking and handling to win her over, and eventually I did and bonded her with Chaos, and they became the terrible 2!

The day after Moo left, I discovered Maggie guinea pig dead. There was nothing physically wrong with her, she was about 5 so not really old. She also came from that pet shop, arrived on delivery obviously pregnant, had 2 little piglets that were still born and I brought her home after a week. She was a pig with some serious pigatude, she would try and bite me when clipping her nails, if she couldn't bite me she'd happily bite her own foot! Crazy girl.

I now have a lonely Chaos bunny and lonely Lightning piggie :( :(

So sorry you are having such a tough time. Both bun and pig were very lucky to have someone so lovely to save them and love them and Im sure they knew and appreciated that and loved you for it

I'm really sorry you've had such an awful week & lost Moo & Maggie :cry::cry::cry:

Thinking of you & sending you (((hugs))) xxx

Last edited:
I'm really sorry, what a horrible few days for you :cry: Thinking of you, Chaos and Lightning - lots of hugs.

Binky free Moo and popcorn free Maggie xxx

I am so sorry you have lost two of your little ones. It is always hard but even more so when they are close together too. Thinking of you.

I'm so sorry you have had so much sadness we lost our bun Hope with pneumonia on the 5th November it was awful.:cry:

Sending you hugs and hoping your days will get better for you xx

Back