• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

finding it difficult ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
to look at finding a new friend for nemo .. :(

i help people with this all the time ...and ive had to do it before for my own buns ... but this time im finding it terribly hard to think of taking on another bunny .

I dont know if its because of the suddeness of loseing Tanya or because she went in my arms ..or because they were indoors buns or what ever .. but i cant get my head around it all :(:(

Hugs xx

I know that when i lost Kermit i was distraght. It took me a wee while to decide to get Herbie & Inca. They never replace the ones you have lost, but they do help. They do certain things that make you remember good times :)

Get nemo a friend when you are ready. Tanya will understand :).

I fully understand Angie :cry:
Maybe someBun will come your way by fate. So actually actively looking may not be necessary, not yet anyway.

((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))

I know exactly what you mean Angie - as I felt the same when we lost Emily last year :cry:

Even though I knew Archie needed another girlie to snuggle up to, I couldn't face taking on another bunny for him :cry: It wasn't until Nala came up on here a couple of months later that I felt ready to get him a friend.

Sometimes it's just too difficult to think about & you need time to come to terms with what's happened.

Maybe like Jane says some bunny will come into your's & Nemo's lives by fate when you're not actively looking for one.

(((hugs))) to you & nose rubs for Nemo xxx

Its hard isnt it because you dont want to feell like you arew replacing. Im sure the right bun will come along maybe a long termer or hard to home

Back