• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so glad I

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
...insulated P&P's playhouse! I've just been out to put them to bed and it's freezing outside, but you can't half tell that it's warmer in their playhouse :D

Yes, it was freezing cold last night, and sooo foggy.

Glad they were nice and snug in the playhouse. I'm so glad Louie lives indoors!

Yeah thats the only thing I dont like about them being outside - I get cold seeing to them. They're absolutely fine with their big fluffy winter coats, me on the other hand has to wear about 4 layers before I even contemplate going out to see them :lol:

It's definately easier sorting out my indoor 2!

Yup I end up looking like the michelin woman when I go to see my lot - and they are sat out in the cold not bothered one bit

I feel sorry for my outdoor 2 as their hutches are a bit worse for wear im glad my garden is so enclosed most of the wind misses them but im going to be clearing out the garage so i can have them in there ive got the C&C cages ready to put up now just got to make space hopefully i can do it all before any snow arrives its just a bit hard with 2 kids wrecking the living room (near my indoor bunnies and the guinea pigs) so i dont like leaving them alone for to long

Back