• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puds art at bunny bed trashing.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
"Hi peeps, first when Mum and Dad came home with my brand new Dunhelm Mill £7.99 bed for me this is what it looked like" :?
30047767.jpg

"It was nice but I think it needed a little something"
Pudandhisbed003.jpg

"So I went to work making little teeth mark patterns in the base, they looked rather nice if I say so myself which I have"
Pudandhisbed002.jpg

"As you can see it's obviously going to look a lot better when I have finished more a work of art than a bunny bed"
Pudandhisbed005.jpg

"Nom nom nom nom, hard work this nomming"
Pudandhisbed011.jpg

"You can see where this is going can't you, I can't wait to see Mum and Dad Tucker's face when they see what I've done, I think they will like it'"
Pudandhisbed006.jpg

"How clever am I, I've now made a nice big hole at the back so I can get in either way...back or front, clever ehh"
Pudandhisbed013.jpg

"I will just try it out....."
Pudandhisbed017.jpg

" It work's !"
Pudandhisbed016.jpg

"Look at that you have to admit it look's a much better shape now"
Pudandhisbed021.jpg

" I think I can hear someone coming in they are bound to get excited when they see this"
Pudandhisbed019.jpg

" Well of all the ungratefulnesses, they didn't like it in fact they were not happy at all, Mum Tucker said I'm grounded for a week and Dad Tucker said I'd have been far better off washing my dirty green face than trashing my bed, the cheek of it just goes to show they don't appreciate art, brrrrr hoomins"
Pudandhisbed020.jpg

Blackberry: Nice work, Pud! Humans are very odd - mummy told me off when I made my cosy cat bed into a work of art by chewing the fabric off one side and making the foam into lots of little pieces and spreading it all over the floor....

:lol::lol::lol: aww Pud, you should display it in a bunny art gallery where other bunnies can appreciate it, your talents are wasted on hoomins

Back