• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Furby's (Lymington bun) steamy date with Faye.... plus pics of Pippa new rescue kitty

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
On behalf of Rihanna....

Bonding begins... meeting through the bars...

IMG_0683.jpg

Not interested in mummy anymore...

IMG_0682.jpg

Getting 'er hem... 'acqainted... :oops:

IMG_0681.jpg

We is in luuurrrvvveee :love:

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

And the lovely stay kitten Pippa
IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

Last edited:
AWWW - glad that it was love on first hump! They make a gorgeous pair!

Your little kitten is so swett too!

Thank you so much, Lara.

Furby and Faye seem to be getting on well, but I've still not witnessed any grooming. They do snuggle together though - Faye seems to like putting her head under Furby's - it's so sweet. :love: Faye kept getting out of the pen - still not sure how - but I've added more pegs to the net and blanket on top and I think that's foiled her!!

Furby occasionally humps Faye, but his enthusiasm has died down a lot. I can't believe how much they are both eating, especially as I was worried as Furby went off his food for so long - now they both jump up at the side of the pen when it's nom time and dash over to the dish straight away.

I've got to neutralise the hutch and run and will then move the happy couple outside - and be able to heat my house again. It has been so cold over the past week.

If they start fighting or the bond seems to be weakening, I will move them back inside for a bit longer. They are bored though and ready for some more space.

They do make a lovely couple and I hope Furby is happier now. Faye seemed to take to Furby straight away. Even when he was humping her continually she just nommed hay - she took it all in her stride!!!

oooh bless ... karen they look soooo good together .. :D:D

im so glad its all going smoothly for them ..im sure they are going to be fine .
:D

of course she keeps escaping ...she is a BARC buny after all ;);) we all know they are little monkeys :lol:

So glad Furby has a friend to snuggle with - I enjoyed reading about him when he was first rescued and thought was a lovely bun he was. He's clearly loving having some company :love:

What a lovely couple, they remind me of Hector and Lluna - our lovely couple (see sig!). I hope they will be as happy as Hector and Lluna are together! :love::love::love:

I can't believe how laid back Faye is. Furby was having another hump this morning and Faye just sat there nomming carrots:D She certainly loves her food, but may be a baby and still growing.

They don't usually have Russell Rabbit but my local pet shop (who know how many fur children I have) offered me a 15kg bag for £5 as it has a short date. With nine buns I couldn't turn down a bargain like that and they don't eat selectively - they wolf the lot down.

Yes, Angie, BARC bunnies are little monkeys - but I adore all mine and only wish I had the finances to rehome more. Faye does seem really happy and is getting easier to handle now. She is great with her litter tray and Furby is much better now he is indoors. In his hutch/run he often went outside the tray.

I am hoping they will copy the good from each other - rather than the naughtiness:)

Back