• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat /dog food in excel junior

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
This is my second bag to be contaminated with meaty biscuits. :evil:
I sent a letter off when it happened to the first bag with some of the cat/dog food and the bar code saying how disgusted I was. Now I am going to be ringing them as well as I've found more.

Grim has the junior pellets as he has them soggy and they're small so they swell up to a 'normal' pellet size. I don't want to swap his food... and I'm swapping my chinnies onto Burgess food at the moment...

I saw the apple treat maggots thread too, what are Burgess up to they're really slacking.

we use beaphar...and have not had any problems , so far. its pretty disgusting that these cat /dog biscuits are in bun food:shock:

They smell awful, I don't want him to be on the food but it's the only thing Grim has ever eaten other than some green muesli stuff he was on when I got him. He's stopped eating all veg and hay so I rely on the quality of their food for his health. :(

Back