• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

he's due his vaccinations

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
next month for his myxi and vhd, im worried as he is such a wimp and jumps out of his skin as soon as needle goes in :shock: :oops: me and vet both struggled nearly to get his myxi vaccination in last time and now imw orrying already :oops: :lol:

Spenser doesn't mind the vaccs, but he HATES having his nails done. :evil: I had to help the vet hold him down for the back paws to be done.

as soon as needle goes into him he jumps ot of his skin, he must have thick skin, soo it hurts him, ive never had another rabbit react the way he does when he has his injections, and vet said she never seen one act that way too :oops: he's a little wimp :oops:

When I took one of my litters to be vacinated, all were fine apart from one (Fiver) she jumped and struggled so bad, i was almost in tears . I would try and think of it at least its better than getting myxo/ VHD.

hope he is ok

Back