• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Rabbits

bugsbunnylover

Warren Scout
Picture447.jpg

Henry
Picture452.jpg

Fudge
Picture455.jpg

Picture460.jpg

Barney
Picture448.jpg

Tinkabell

Wow look at Fudge :lol::lol:

What's wrong with Barney? He's got the same eyes as my dental Frenchie Pooka :(

Ive only just got Barney and he is having drops in his eyes:love:

Does he have tear duct problems? Because when I got Pooka his eyes were just like that, and I was told by one vet is was blocked tear ducts and after weeks on eye drops and no improvement, another vet checked him over and said it was actually dental issues causing the eye problems.

Hope Barney gets better soon, he's very handsome :love:

Does he have tear duct problems? Because when I got Pooka his eyes were just like that, and I was told by one vet is was blocked tear ducts and after weeks on eye drops and no improvement, another vet checked him over and said it was actually dental issues causing the eye problems.

Hope Barney gets better soon, he's very handsome :love:

I got him on monday and i took him to the vets tuesday and he was checked over and he checked his teeth they are fine and he checked his eyes and said they were fine but i missed a session of eye drops so might be that but will keep checking them:love:

Back