• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Susie Bun & Spenser!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: Your "exchange" has been posted today. If we're extra lucky it may arrive tomorrow....... Inside there is something from Bouncer to you Susie and also something(s) from Bouncer to Spenser ;) Hopefully you'll be able to work out which is which :lol::lol:

Enjoy :D

I'm all excited now! Will not hold my breath for a delivery tomorrow though - odd things sometimes happen to the post when it crosses the border. :roll:

'Approve' is not the word ... my legs went all wobbly! :oops::love: I didn't think you could get such big photos. Bouncer will have a place of honour, he/you may be assured. Thank you so much. :wave:

'Approve' is not the word ... my legs went all wobbly! :oops::love: I didn't think you could get such big photos. Bouncer will have a place of honour, he/you may be assured. Thank you so much. :wave:

:lol: I thought I'd better send a life size photo!!

ETA: the apple sticks etc are for Spenser & not for you to stir your tea with (in case you were wondering) ;)

:lol: I thought I'd better send a life size photo!!

ETA: the apple sticks etc are for Spenser & not for you to stir your tea with (in case you were wondering) ;)

I actually opened the tube from the wrong end and thought somebody had sent me some exotic pot pouri! :lol:

Back