• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you Susan and others

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love:

A big thank you to Susiebun for all her wonderful support, I don't know what the buns would do with out her :)

yesterday we had a nice bunny bed arrive from Susan and today Frank has just had a parcel of goodies arrive from animal magic :D The other week we had apple branches, our bunnies are becoming very spoilt :lol:

Also thank you Susan thank you for all your texts asking after the sick bunnies it really appreciated :love:

Also thank you to Blackberry for her bunny quilts, spud gun and Hedgehog currently have 2 and wesley is sleeping on a pink one :lol:

And another Thank you to Tracy for our wonderful rainbow sofa cover :love: It is just fab and seems too good to have my bottom on :lol:

It is so lovely to have the support of others, it can be very lonely here looking after all the sick bunnies so this makes so much difference to us :D

You and the bunnies are very welcome - what a difference Rainbow Rabbits has made to my life! :love:

I won't tell Spenser about Frank's parcel arriving just yet, because he is still waiting for some things from Animal Magic that were ordered earlier. Strange things happen to parcels when they cross the border ... He is having to make do with Morrison's meadow hay in the meantime.

Spenser did have a deliver from Blackberry today - I suppose it would be mean of me to keep it for his Christmas when the package is addressed to him. :lol:

You're very welcome. :wave:

You do a fantastic job caring for so many sick and special needs bunnies...I don't know how you do it.

Tracy xx

I wish I was clever enough to do some things to help!

Do yours use water bottles or bowls? Just I have a LOAD of water bottles that I don't use, if would be of any use to you I'd be very happy to send them your way.

I wish I was clever enough to do some things to help!

Do yours use water bottles or bowls? Just I have a LOAD of water bottles that I don't use, if would be of any use to you I'd be very happy to send them your way.

Thank you but all except one bun uses a bowl. We have a lot of bottles here too but the buns choose not to use them.

You don't have to be that clever to do something nice for the bunnies. One of their favourite presents last year was little boxes and toilet rolls filled with hay, I don;t often have time to do things like that for them :wave:

You don't have to be that clever to do something nice for the bunnies. One of their favourite presents last year was little boxes and toilet rolls filled with hay, I don;t often have time to do things like that for them :wave:

Spenser likes egg boxes. We put a couple of pellets in one, but it didn't take him long to get them out.

*starts saving toilet rolls* :D

Back