• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Porky is on his own :(

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Ive had Porky for 4 years in all this time he has lived with another rabbit hes now on his own:( He looks a bit sad but i dont want to get anymore rabbits,Neil said to try him with Tiny but i think Tiny might want to eat him:shock:

I assume Tiny is a giant bunny and Porky isn't?

A few people here, (i can only think of one off the top of my head though) have Giants bonded with regular sized bunnies.

Or am i missing the point totally?

I assume Tiny is a giant bunny and Porky isn't?

A few people here, (i can only think of one off the top of my head though) have Giants bonded with regular sized bunnies.

Or am i missing the point totally?

Tiny was supposed to be a giant but he isnt:? but he did try and eat Lyric my conti giant so hes currently living on his own!!!!

It could be that he would prefer living with another male rather than a female and also that fact that Porky is a normal sized rabbit may help.

I think I'd give it a try, what have you got to lose? :)

It could be that he would prefer living with another male rather than a female and also that fact that Porky is a normal sized rabbit may help.

I think I'd give it a try, what have you got to lose? :)

My sanity i hate bonding!!!!!:shock::lol::lol:

Did you keep Tiny in the end then? I thought he'd gone up for rehoming because he was proving so difficult to bond. Thats great you were able to keep him. :)

Did you keep Tiny in the end then? I thought he'd gone up for rehoming because he was proving so difficult to bond. Thats great you were able to keep him. :)

He is still up for rehoming but Jill still hasnt taken him and no one has shown any intrest in him so hes still here with me!!!!!!

Jill would probably be the best person to ask if it would be worth attempting a bond with Porky as she has seen what he was like first hand when she tried to bond him last time.

Back