• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello RU, Bailey here!

Mazda

Warren Veteran
DSC07187-1.jpg

:wave: Hello RU! My name is Bailey, i was a bit poorly at the start of the week, i had another one of my teefs taken out and it was a bit sore, but mummy gives me some medicine and it makes the baddyness go away so it doesnt hurt anymore which is good! Mummy has to get her mummy to give me needle too :( That hurts a bit, but mummy said its to make me better!

Im a very skinny bunny at the minite, mummy says in just skin and bone. :( And i feel very boney when mummy picks me up! Any ideas how mummy can fatten me up? She is letting me have more nom noms than normal which is coool! She let me jump in the food tub last night which was fun. :)

Hope everyone and everybun is well.

Lots of love.

Bailey Biscuit. xoxox

Last edited:
Hello Bailey :wave:

You are a very handsome boy and so glad you are feeling better we use to give one of our rabbit's that was a little bit on the thin side some manuka honey to put weight on him :love::love:

Bailey, you look very much like Little Ginger. You have very similar markings, but she has one loppy ear.

You both have lovely white fluffy tummys.

Ginger is also very slight and is trying to put weight on, she gets to sit on her mummys lap with about 10 extra pellets and an extra few pieces of greens each day.

hi baily some skinny bunnys likes the porridge oats soked in water and warmed up its a loverly winter warmer and safe for buns and has the added benifit of putting on weight, also carrots is high in sugar as is apples and these will makes u fat again!!! xx

We introduced some of the Excel Junior and Dwarf pellets for our bunny when it needed to gain some weight (as they have more calories than SS for example), and that worked well along with the porridge that someone else has already sugested.

with rosie aqnd mowgli i used porridge, id avoid using corn on the cob as they don't digest and can easily get stuck in a bunnies gut and cause a blockage :wave:

you is handsome :love:

Hello Bailey glad you got through your op ok. I agree with those who have mentioned porridge - dont be sharing too much with pebbles though or she will end up a bit curvy :D

Hello Bailey glad you got through your op ok. I agree with those who have mentioned porridge - dont be sharing too much with pebbles though or she will end up a bit curvy :D

Pebble shares my foods! She tries to steal it! So mummy feeds us at different ends of the cage, but she is quicker eating than me cause she has more teefs!! But when mummy seperates us properly I sit stareing at pebble and don't eat the foods :p

Ill get mummy to make me porrage I've never eated that!

my bunnies have pellets made from oats or just oats as an extra when they're skinny.

just at the moment, they aren't skinny. matty isn't too bad but tabby is a fat heff :oops:. i'll have to start feeding them separately again.

bailey, you are very beautiful. i hope you plump up soon. :D

Back