• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit's JCB impressions... (digging)

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper

Just to cheer myself up, i thuoght i'd post this for all to see. (its a video, click to watch)

It's not exactly interesting, but it does show Biscuits new found game of trying to empty the litter tray and only wanting to pee on bare plastic :roll:.

Last edited:
Oh dear! Is he still being a naughty boy Graham?? :lol::lol:

Cuuuuuuuuuuuute (because i dont have to clean up) :lol:

Oh dear! Is he still being a naughty boy Graham?? :lol::lol:

Cuuuuuuuuuuuute (because i dont have to clean up) :lol:

At least it all stays in the litter tray mainly now, with only occasional Ginger poops on the lino (she's getting there though...).

Ginger wanted to get in on the action and nipped my trousers and got my leg, hence the camera went down to point at her for a moment.

I can't see the picture, it looks too dark to make anything out :(

Arghhhhh unless I've gone blind :shock:

ahh xander does this :lol:, so I totally sympathise, but I just put a layer of hay over the litter now .. & it seems to have stopped him doing it as much, but he still does it a bit :roll:

but Spike is worse if I put the pink litter tray in with the quad .. Spike just tips it over & throws it around :roll:, then just pees ALLLLL over the dog crate :roll:, he has a right dirty protest :lol::lol:

Love the video! :wave: Spenser hasn't dug in his washing up bowl yet. He has pooped in it though. :D It is so cute the way Ginger has to bustle in on the action. :love:

I just get a message in photobucket which says "out of memory line two" :shock: C'mon Gray, you're the techi - wot dat mean? It's only happened this morning & since the "new & improved" pf photobucket version went live :roll: Can't upload any more pics either (despite deleting some) :(

I just get a message in photobucket which says "out of memory line two" :shock: C'mon Gray, you're the techi - wot dat mean? It's only happened this morning & since the "new & improved" pf photobucket version went live :roll: Can't upload any more pics either (despite deleting some) :(

Sounds like a photobucket fault in all honesty, but could be your browser.

Do you use Internet Explorer, or Firefox, or any other browser?

Oh nooooooooo ... come on Gray, help! Amazingly enough, I am managing to navigate the new photobucket. :? We can't have Bouncer and Paw Paw pics blocked by technology.

It may be worth clearing your temporary internet files (Tools > Internet Options > Browsing History 'Delete' button.

Then close Internet Explorer, re-open it and try again.

If not, i would recommend trying Google Chrome and seeing if the same problem occurs.

Fear not! Normality has resumed (I re-booted!) :lol:

Awww little Biccy - I think he's just making it nice and comfy....ready to pee in :lol:

:lol: now that is a busy bunneh :lol: Dudley has a favourite digging blanket. If I put it in the place he likes to snooze he soon has it dug and pushed across the floor out of his way :lol:

:lol: now that is a busy bunneh :lol: Dudley has a favourite digging blanket. If I put it in the place he likes to snooze he soon has it dug and pushed across the floor out of his way :lol:

That he was. Every opportunity he gets, dig dig.

Bless Dudley.

Back