• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thats Anya off for her spay

Iam sure she will be fine i have a male bunny getting neutered today
i had my female done a few weeks back, i hate the waiting and you
worry so much sending loads of vibes ((( )))

Iam sure she will be fine i have a male bunny getting neutered today
i had my female done a few weeks back, i hate the waiting and you
worry so much sending loads of vibes ((( )))

yeah I'm always worrying about them :oops:

thank you :)

Good luck hope all goes well. Does tend to be pretty hardy so I wouldn't worry too much. She'll be home demanding noms before you know it. Mine were! I tried to limit their space after as well so they didn't overdo things but they just went mental :roll:

Good luck hope all goes well. Does tend to be pretty hardy so I wouldn't worry too much. She'll be home demanding noms before you know it. Mine were! I tried to limit their space after as well so they didn't overdo things but they just went mental :roll:

thank you :D, one thing I'm worried about for when she gets home is she tends to hump .. ALOT when she gets excited like at feeding time for example, & I don't want her to cause any damage to herself :?, so might separate her for feeding time but still right next to the group like through the bars maybe, hmmm :?

Back