• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How can I....

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
Make Thumpers Hutch and run more interesting?

Hes has access to both 24/7. Run is paved and has a strip of grass in the middle (water also drains into it), he has a block to jump on to in him run, he has wooden chew toys like wicker balls, rattle carrot, treat ball etc. He also has two bendy logs. His hutch is based with Hemp wood pieces, Orchard grass on the top floor for feed and straw in his sleeping area.

I'm bored and want to change it a bit...any ideas?

This is pretty much his enclsure with some changes since taking these photos:

Photo0215.jpg

Photo0214.jpg

Photo0213.jpg

(the litter tray has been taken out as he uses it inside and outside anyway :? The step has been replaced with more fitting breeze blocks and the bendy logs are constantly changing placement lol!

That would have been a well good post if you understood it :( Now I'm not laughing :(

(you bumped my post up for me - so I commented as if you did it because you felt that you had to, as in sympothy ;))

You have some brain connections going on in there don't you ;) :lol::lol: The guy who let his rabbits get taken by foxes lol! Whats wrong :( If it makes you feel any better I had the worst sleep I've experienced in years last night :( very uncomfortable. Why are you in pain? :(

You have some brain connections going on in there don't you ;) :lol::lol: The guy who let his rabbits get taken by foxes lol! Whats wrong :( If it makes you feel any better I had the worst sleep I've experienced in years last night :( very uncomfortable. Why are you in pain? :(

Have had really bad ear ache in my right ear for the past few days and it is spreading down to my jaw bone and up to my temple so mum is going to get a doctors appointment for me tomorrow hopefully :(
I also suffer from hearing problems, which has made me partly deaf and doctors said when I was little I would grow out of it but now It is getting worse as I grow up :(
Ever since I had this ear ache my hearing has got a lot worse, I just hope my hearing won't be affected anymore as it is bad enough as it is :(

I wish you luck :( Ear ache is horrific at times, I used to suffer with it frequently when I was little. I hope you can get it sorted, do you think it's an infection because the pain is spreading? Or not really sure at all?

I wish you luck :( Ear ache is horrific at times, I used to suffer with it frequently when I was little. I hope you can get it sorted, do you think it's an infection because the pain is spreading? Or not really sure at all?

I have no idea to be honest. It is the worst ear ache I have ever had though :cry:

I feel your pain there, expect I don't no if it is the same pain obviously. If it gets diagnosed as an ear infection which it could well be, then yes, it is a nasty pain. Some times unbareable! I hope it's easily sorted for you :(

I feel your pain there, expect I don't no if it is the same pain obviously. If it gets diagnosed as an ear infection which it could well be, then yes, it is a nasty pain. Some times unbareable! I hope it's easily sorted for you :(

Thankyou. Just realised we went a bit off your topic there! Sorry :oops:
I suppose I better go atleast try and get some sleep as I have school tomorrow. Night x

I'm waiting for my other half to start earning some money so he can buy the bunny as any additional bunny will be "his". We had a discussion about it and he feels that if I bought it all he'd have to call it his own is just by word of saying it is his, where as if he chooses and pays etc he feels more involved....we originally started to get bunnies for him anyway so we're waiting :( plus Thumper has only been neutered for little under 2 weeks. It'd be good for us if we waited the full 6 weeks to make sure his hormones have fully settled :) Get him "properly" litter trained too ;)

But yes I want a wifey for him lol All in good time, I just want to keep him occupied in the mean time :)

I think a tunnel would be great - and maybe a wooden box that he can sit under and on top of?

Back