• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey and Jasmine

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
I is trying out some new ear positions to see how they affects my weight

DSCI0725-1.jpg

DSCI0727-1.jpg

I is practising yoga mummeh, you has to keep limber and in shape when you have two wifey buns to keep happy

DSCI0730.jpg

Jasmine made me giggle hope she's not offended and Harvey looks very handsome at his yoga training. I like the mini fluffster in the background too. :love:

Jasmine made me giggle hope she's not offended and Harvey looks very handsome at his yoga training. I like the mini fluffster in the background too. :love:

hehe little Luna the gerbil likes to get involved too :love::love: the bunnies are obsessed with her I have had to move her because they kept trying to climb on top of the cage :shock:

hehe little Luna the gerbil likes to get involved too :love::love: the bunnies are obsessed with her I have had to move her because they kept trying to climb on top of the cage :shock:

Er, bunnies are herbivores aren't they ... they don't eat gerbils??? :shock: Maybe just as well you've shifted her, although they are probably just being nosey. :lol: How are your piggies doing these days, haven't heard you mention them for a while?

Er, bunnies are herbivores aren't they ... they don't eat gerbils??? :shock: Maybe just as well you've shifted her, although they are probably just being nosey. :lol: How are your piggies doing these days, haven't heard you mention them for a while?

It would still be pretty scary for a gerbil to have a giant bunny face staring in her window though :shock::lol:

The piggies are fine, eating and pooping machines as always :D

Back