• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Er, you must be lost"

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Mini: "Cos this undeniably, absolutely, 100% isn't YOUR bed"

Photo0457-vi.jpg

Mini: "I mean look how adorable I look in it, it's can't be yours!"

Photo0458-vi.jpg

Mini: "So we have claimed it, kapish?"

Photo0459-vi.jpg

Not sure I can argue with that. :?

OMG haha I have the same quilt set! HA Please don't make me look a fool and agree you got it from Matalan ;) *excitement moment*

PS- very cute bunnies :D I don't trust Thumper on my bed, he'd pee all over it! Though I did use him as leverage to wake my other half up the other week ;) It worked lol

OMG haha I have the same quilt set! HA Please don't make me look a fool and agree you got it from Matalan ;) *excitement moment*

PS- very cute bunnies :D I don't trust Thumper on my bed, he'd pee all over it! Though I did use him as leverage to wake my other half up the other week ;) It worked lol

I have no idea where it's from I've had it for absolutely ages! That's actually the back of the pillow cos it has these buttons on and they annoy me so I turn it over.

Mischa sometimes wees on the bed - purely because he's too scared to jump down so after a while I put him on the floor. They've been really good recently.

I've managed to reclaim it - they keep staring at me though.

*save me from the scary bunnies!!!*

They've just jumped back up and are now staring at me from round the screen :shock:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand now I have a hole in my duvet cover!

I assume they are house bunnies ... are such delights a regular occurence? They are very handsome bunnies, but do have expressions I wouldn't care to argue with ... :shock:

Having exactly the same with mine. Loki claimed it last week (including jumping on OHs face sunday morning) and tonight Titus took her first brave steps onto their new lofty throne...

Loki also managed to get stuck inside my duvet tonight... Nothing odder than the 'I've lost a bun' feeling when you know there is 100% no way they could be anywhere but her in front of you...

We have the same one from Matalan :wave:

I assume they are house bunnies ... are such delights a regular occurence? They are very handsome bunnies, but do have expressions I wouldn't care to argue with ... :shock:

Oh every night and every morning. The other day I was really :shock:-ed cos I had to wake up myself without my furry alarm clocks. I have to make sure that when I get up I go out of the room for a while before coming back in and feeding them. Beginning of the year I was feeding them straight away and they started weeing on my duvet to wake me up so I would feed them! They are FAR too clever for their own good!!

I knew it! :lol: It looks like you need a new bed! :shock:

Their shelf is like three times their combined size. It's like a super king size or whatever in bunny terms. But is it enough? Nooooooooooo, course not!

Having exactly the same with mine. Loki claimed it last week (including jumping on OHs face sunday morning) and tonight Titus took her first brave steps onto their new lofty throne...

Loki also managed to get stuck inside my duvet tonight... Nothing odder than the 'I've lost a bun' feeling when you know there is 100% no way they could be anywhere but her in front of you...

Mischa used to jump on my face all the time! He's since learned that both sides and ends of the bed are actually the same height and he can jump on in more than one place. :lol::lol:

Back