• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor rabbit...feel like I've failed it!!

alio71

Mama Doe
Had a phonecall from a lady who had a stray bun in her garden this evening, he has probably been injured by one of the neighbours dogs. When we got there he had disappeared. Despite spending an hour in the pouring rain and pitch black we couldn't find him anywhere. Have left food and a carrier for the lady's son to catch him as she says he always comes for some breakfast. Fingers crossed he turns up tomorrow. :cry:

No point to the thread really just needed to get it off my chest. So now I'm freezing cold and hungry but extremely proud of my 10 year old daughter who happily gave up a shopping trip into town to try and help me catch him. :love:

Had a phonecall from a lady who had a stray bun in her garden this evening, he has probably been injured by one of the neighbours dogs. When we got there he had disappeared. Despite spending an hour in the pouring rain and pitch black we couldn't find him anywhere. Have left food and a carrier for the lady's son to catch him as she says he always comes for some breakfast. Fingers crossed he turns up tomorrow. :cry:

No point to the thread really just needed to get it off my chest. So now I'm freezing cold and hungry but extremely proud of my 10 year old daughter who happily gave up a shopping trip into town to try and help me catch him. :love:

Well done, you tryed your best! you cant do anymore!

Well dont your Daughter too!

Thanks, I would have so loved to have had him snuggled up in the warm tonight with a full tummy and some metacam if he needed it I hate to think of him out there alone. But I am hopefull we'll get him tomorrow, so fingers crossed.

Back