• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my Thrianta rabbits

leanne2525

Warren Scout
I thought i would a few photos of my bunnies the boy is 9 weeks and called terry
DSCF2530-1.jpg

DSCF2520-1.jpg

the female is 4 months and called ginger
DSCF2529.jpg

DSCF2526.jpg

not sure yet, the baby boy is my sons so it would be up to him (even though im doing all the hard work, and he gets to do the cuddles) :lol:

I love Thiranta's...they're a stunning colour...I've come across a few on preloved but unfortunatly there's no room at the inn, but I'd love one!

not sure yet, the baby boy is my sons so it would be up to him (even though im doing all the hard work, and he gets to do the cuddles) :lol:

They're gorgeous! :love::love::love: Such a beautiful colour!

Your son's 3 right? I don't think it's very wise to leave an issue such as bonding (and neutering) up to such a young child. My son's nearly 3 and honestly wouldn't understand rationally about that kind of thing. He knows how to act around the buns, but they are family pets. I make all the decisions. I think maybe you should let him enjoy the snuggles, but decide what you do with them yourself. If they're outdoor buns then I couldn't recommend neutering and bonding enough. They spend so much time alone it's not really fair on them to be alone.

i do all cleaning out and important stuff and he gets to hold them and that, but at present the boy is only 9 weeks so too young any way and i want hi to get used to being handled and being with children, and i dont know what age u neauter from but i think they are both too young at present :)

i do all cleaning out and important stuff and he gets to hold them and that, but at present the boy is only 9 weeks so too young any way and i want hi to get used to being handled and being with children, and i dont know what age u neauter from but i think they are both too young at present :)

I think it depends on your vet as to what age they neuter them. They both look lovely :love:

010-2.jpg

Toby was 14 weeks when his balls dropped, I took him to the vet nurse and she said yeah we can whip those out no bother and he was done 5 days later. Some vets wont do it before 6 months though.

They're lovely colours. Agree it needs to be you making the decisions though as a rational grown up.

Ginger is the double of my Baby! I have four, I'm a bit obsessed :lol:

As for bonding, I know many people have had problems with thrianta bonding before so I'd definately do it as early as possible whilst they're still young. It's not impossible though, I have a mother and daughter living together

Toby has been bonded twice, and had two failed attempts. The first bond breakdown was the doe not Toby thought. He :love: Kira

Back