• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weather Warning for next week

AnyBunny

Warren Scout
"Sky News weather forecaster Isobel Lang says there will be an increasing threat of snow from the end of next week, mainly for the north and east of the country, with daytime temperatures not rising much above 4C.

The showers could be heavy as we move into December, bringing a risk of more serious accumulations.

"The models are saying there is definite a trend towards colder and wintry weather," she said.

"The wind will swing in from Scandinavia, bringing with it the threat of snow to eastern parts at the end of next week.

"It's going to be an interesting week of weather."

Long range forecasts point to a cold and snowy start to December, especially in the east, with the chilly weather expected to last until at least the second week of the month."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20101118/tuk-snow-warning-britain-set-for-winter-45dbed5.html

oh no! i really didn't want to have to bring the bunnies indoors this winter but if it gets that bad i might have to....or put them in the outhouse but i would have to leave the door open as there are no windows :(

I finish work tomorrow, and part of the reason for that was because i thought customers go mad at this time of year with their trollies banging into everyone, the other reason was that i slip over very easily so thought i'd best stay home!

Back