• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Butterfly French Lop-Cotswolds

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Nick10

Physical Description: Butterfly French Lop
Temperament:Gorgeous, friendly, soppy, loves cuddles, easily handled
Sex:F
Neuter Status: Spayed
Vaccination Status:Myxi vacc
Health: Slightly underweight and has sore eyes which occasionally need bathing
Type of home wanted:House rabbit so would need a free range home or very large indoor enclosure
Reason for rehoming: Signed over in to our care as no longer given any time or space to run around. Not able to cope with looking after her due to small children at home

South Cotswolds Branch

Meet Bonnie!

The above rabbit is called Bonnie and she is absolutely gorgeous. She is staying with me whilst we try and find her a home. She is used to my 2 kids running around and not phased at all, as well as my 2 dogs walking past! She is extremely chilled. I am currently putting eye cream in both eyes and she just lays there and lets me do it. Any questions let me know, I am sure you will agree she is stunning!
100_1121.jpg

Aww she is lovely and looks so chilled, do you know why her eyes are sore?:( Has she had her teeth checked do you know of? I thisnk she is fab:D

She had a full check up with our RSPCA vet when she was brought in for signing over and her teeth were fine. I think she has been a bit neglected and not had any time spent on her. I have been grooming her and putting cream in her eyes and she already looks ten times better. When she finishes the cream it will just be a case of cleaning them occasionally and because she is so laid back that isn't a problem at all.

She has only been with me for a short while and she has settled in great. She loves her hay, is litter trained, eats all her veggies and loves a wander round the lounge to check everything out.:D

The above rabbit is called Bonnie and she is absolutely gorgeous. She is staying with me whilst we try and find her a home. She is used to my 2 kids running around and not phased at all, as well as my 2 dogs walking past! She is extremely chilled. I am currently putting eye cream in both eyes and she just lays there and lets me do it. Any questions let me know, I am sure you will agree she is stunning!
100_1121.jpg

Bonnie is stunning reminds me of my Bramble. Hope she gets a lovely home. Would love to have her but Bramble lives in a mansion in the garden lol

I have been letting Bonnie free range round my house supervised and I can't believe how good she is! She is extremely inquisitive, lets the dogs come and say hello with no bother, enjoys lots of fuss and has not chewed a thing!

All she wants is to chill without looking at bars and since letting her free range is a lot happier and content. She really is a gem and would be the perfect house bun for a lucky someone!:D

I have been letting Bonnie free range round my house supervised and I can't believe how good she is! She is extremely inquisitive, lets the dogs come and say hello with no bother, enjoys lots of fuss and has not chewed a thing!

All she wants is to chill without looking at bars and since letting her free range is a lot happier and content. She really is a gem and would be the perfect house bun for a lucky someone!:D

She sounds like a typical frenchie:love::love:Hope she finds a loving home soon.Shes the same age as my girly,which isn't young i'm afraid for a french lop.:(

Rehomed!!!

I am a failed fosterer!! I have decided to let Bonnie stay with us as she is such a sweetie and age is not on her side. My giant Billy is so gentle I have introduced them together and after a week they are all loved up. Billy is a free range bun and so is Bonnie now and its wonderful to see her enjoying life so much and not being contained anymore. Billy has a new spring in his step and seems really happy to have a new love in his life! A happy outcome:love:
100_0657.jpg
100_0656.jpg

100_0677.jpg
100_0679.jpg

I am a failed fosterer!! I have decided to let Bonnie stay with us as she is such a sweetie and age is not on her side. My giant Billy is so gentle I have introduced them together and after a week they are all loved up. Billy is a free range bun and so is Bonnie now and its wonderful to see her enjoying life so much and not being contained anymore. Billy has a new spring in his step and seems really happy to have a new love in his life! A happy outcome:love:
100_0657.jpg
100_0656.jpg

100_0677.jpg
100_0679.jpg

Congratulations welcome to the failed fosterers club :wave:

Back