• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no Bugs is tilted! U/D

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I just came outside to clean the buns and noticed Bugs seemed a little odd, I checked him over but couldn't work out what was wrong. So I put him back in his shed and glanced over and his head is tilted to one side :( My mums called the vets and we've got an appointment at 5pm.

Please can Bugs have anti EC vibes? He already has dental disease :(

Last edited:
Oh poor Bugs. :cry: Hope the vet can help. Is he managing to stay upright?

He's propped himself against the side of the shed at the moment. He was fine this morning, hopefully we've caught it early enough to treat it before it gets worse.

I just came outside to clean the buns and noticed Bugs seemed a little odd, I checked him over but couldn't work out what was wrong. So I put him back in his shed and glanced over and his head is tilted to one side :( My mums called the vets and we've got an appointment at 5pm.

Please can Bugs have anti EC vibes? He already has dental disease :(

Sending loads of anti EC vibes x

I found one of my buns (Dodger) like this a few weeks ago, he had an ear infection and after a course of Panacur and Zithromax he's now back to his normal self:D

Sending loads of anti EC vibes x

I found one of my buns (Dodger) like this a few weeks ago, he had an ear infection and after a course of Panacur and Zithromax he's now back to his normal self:D

I'm praying it is an ear infection! We had a big cuddle, he's such a soppy boy :love:

I'm glad your Dodger is ok :)

I'm praying it is an ear infection! We had a big cuddle, he's such a soppy boy :love:

I'm glad your Dodger is ok :)

Thank you:) - Dodger was very poorly, he was circling and rolling and his head was quite tilted:cry:

Give Bugs a big cuddle from me and tell him Dodgers sending lots of get well vibes, he knows it's not nice to feel poorly:cry:

Thank you:) - Dodger was very poorly, he was circling and rolling and his head was quite tilted:cry:

Give Bugs a big cuddle from me and tell him Dodgers sending lots of get well vibes, he knows it's not nice to feel poorly:cry:

Aww Dodger sounds like a brave boy :) Bless him! He is fully recovered now?

I'll make sure Bugs gets lots of cuddles and treats!

Took him to the vets. The vet said he was completely blind :cry: He said it was EC and he might never recover his sight, he's going to need nursing for the next few weeks. He gave me panacur.

We decided we'd bring Bugs and Roo into the indoor aviary so it would be warmer and easier to look after him. We got home, quickly set up the aviary and got Roo, place them into the aviary. I went to get a syringe to give Bugs his panacur, when I returned he was just laying flat in the aviary. I sat down and picked him up, I tried to give him his panacur but noticed he was opening his mouth to breath, I shouted for my mum saying I think he's dying, she came out and said I can't do anything for him.. I was crying and saying there's gotta be something, my mum told me to wrap him in his towel, so I placed the towel out and gently put him down then he had a massive seizure :cry: He stopped fitting and went completely still and I knew he had gone :cry::cry: We'd literally just got home from the vets. I left Roo with Bugs while I went to dig his grave, she sat next to him looking so confused and frightened :cry: I can't believe my precious boy has gone, this can't be happening.

Last edited:
How can he be gone? He seemed fine this morning :cry::cry:

Poor Roo, she's sitting out in their shed totally alone :cry:

Back