• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can anyone tell me the breed of my rabbit?

lauralucy

Warren Scout
hi i was told she was a lop cross but just wanted to check.

086.jpg

085.jpg

I would say she is a dwarf lop or dwarf lop cross

dwarf lops aren't actually 'dwarves' they just have shorter ears than the larger breeds like french lops and english lops :)

She's scrumptious :love::love::love: what's her name?

thank you :) any idea if she is a cross or what she may be crossed with?

she is gorgeous :) her name not very original is bunny :)

The shape of your bun is similar to my bunny. It's hard to say with those photos as they aren't very clear. I'd probably say shes a dwarf lop with maybe genetic lines of other breeds perhaps (so not pedigree) but I wouldn't say shes a "true" cross. If anything it looks like she may have some Netherland dwarf in her, it's very hard to say though.

Possibly dwarf lop with a bit of English spot in her line somewhere which might account for her 'charlie nose'.

Lovely photos - and lucky you, she is cudddddly. :love: I love my Spenser very much, but my average cuddle lasts 5 seconds. :lol: Defintely likes to have all four paws on the ground.

Back