• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The lady from Runaround is so nice!

georgie_f

Mama Doe
Not a lot of point to this thread really buuuuut...

I ordered a tunnel from the Runaround website as a hidey hole for my wild bunny and Caroline has sent me extra hooks to secure it and a lovely note suggesting ways of making it more attractive to him (with diagrams! :lol::love:). And she didn't charge me any extra for offshore delivery...

I'm really pleased! :D:love:

I'll be spending my next day off following her instructions now! :lol:

I think there is a big point about your thread - it's so nice when you get good service and feel someone really cares about your custom - hope the wildie likes the new arrangement!

I met her at the Rabbit Welfare Conference in Manchester earlier in the year and wondered what she would think of my and other's critques on the Runaround set ups. She was very receptive to our suggestions and comments and I have to say I also think she was a lovely lady.

Hope your wildie knows how lucky it is, as Runaround gear isn't cheap is it!

Looking forward to pictures

I too have spoken to her on the phone and she is indeed very helpful and pleasant to talk to. Sadly I didn't end up buying anything on that occasion but I have since recommended them to many other people :) Good service and a smile makes all the difference :D

The tunnel I got was £9.99 which I think is pretty good. I was originally thinking about getting the green snugglesafe tunnels (which are also about a tenner) but my local P@H was out of stock. I'm glad they were now - this tunnel is very strong!

I have to admit, I've commented on threads on RU before about Runaround and said that I didn't think it looked big enough to be used on its own, but as connecting tubes (and wild bunny warrens!)... I'm converted! :lol:

And the fact that Caroline seems so nice makes all the difference. :)

Back