• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My freshly bonded visitors, Clover and Perry

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I LOVE having visitors passing through. Thistle and Lily (formerly Dunlop) have now gone to their new home, but Clover and Perry are here until Saturday just consolidating their bond. Its a total pleasure!

005-7.jpg

008-6.jpg

011-4.jpg

012-6.jpg

013-6.jpg

016-6.jpg

028-5.jpg

029-3.jpg

032-2.jpg

033-3.jpg

034-5.jpg

036-3.jpg

040-3.jpg

042-3.jpg

Brilliant pics! I especially like the one with face washing in the background. Bunny face-washing makes me melt EVERY time. :love:

What a gorgeous couple :love::love:
I love the little lionhead, he (she?) looks like a right character, hehe.

What a gorgeous couple :love::love:
I love the little lionhead, he (she?) looks like a right character, hehe.

She, that's Clover. She has a hole in her ear at the moment where Lily pierced it :roll: But she is a total maniac. I have an excellent video of her eating banan which, if I can brave the stupid new photobucket again, I will post.

Gorgeous! :love::love:

are all 4 still going to the same home as 2 pairs? or did the other 2 get rehomed elsewhere?

yes all four are coming to us as two pairs..
We are so looking forward to having Clover back with us with her new friend.
Lily and Thistle are settling in well and will be neighbours with Clover and Perry very soon.:bunny::bunny::love::love::bunny::bunny:

yes all four are coming to us as two pairs..
We are so looking forward to having Clover back with us with her new friend.
Lily and Thistle are settling in well and will be neighbours with Clover and Perry very soon.:bunny::bunny::love::love::bunny::bunny:

aww thats brilliant - you have 4 lovely bunnys!! :love::love:

Back