• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nosie Nethie pics...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
It was chucking with rain today, so I took the cleaning out stuff down to the aviary in different containers - gave the boys something else to have a nose at :lol:

Clover having a nose...
BunniescleaningoutNov2010002.jpg

Dandelion having a nose...
BunniescleaningoutNov2010010.jpg

Buttercup & Blackberry having a nose...
BunniescleaningoutNov2010019.jpg

And Buttercup posing for the camera!
BunniescleaningoutNov2010023.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

N'awwwhhh! There's a bunny called Timothy at the RSPCA over here - he's a similar colour to your boys and he always reminds me of them! :love: He's much bigger though! :lol:

I needed a Buttercup fix, with all the stress of Spenser's new toilet arrangements, plus the commentary of the eye-rolling parents... I foresee several more trips to the hutch before my own roosting time tonight! :oops:

Regarding measuring, can't you just say, 'stay still Boys, auntie Susie wants to know what height you are?':lol:

I needed a Buttercup fix, with all the stress of Spenser's new toilet arrangements, plus the commentary of the eye-rolling parents... I foresee several more trips to the hutch before my own roosting time tonight! :oops:

Regarding measuring, can't you just say, 'stay still Boys, auntie Susie wants to know what height you are?':lol:

Have you seen the speed my little monsters move????

Here's your Buttercup fix:

BunniescleaningoutNov2010026.jpg

Buttercup is as charming as ever. :love: His cheeks look a little chubby tonight - full of food, perhaps? :lol: He looks barely 6 inches tall in that pose.

Buttercup is as charming as ever. :love: His cheeks look a little chubby tonight - full of food, perhaps? :lol: He looks barely 6 inches tall in that pose.

Back