• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cleopatra, ginger & white rex girl - RSPCA Manchester & Salford

hannah101

Warren Scout
Cleopatra is a rougly 2 year old ginger & white rex girly. She is spayed, vaccinated & chipped.

Cleopatra1.jpg

Cleopatra2.jpg

Cleopatra3.jpg

Cleopatra is to die for - hence why she has a fabulously grand name!

Cleopatra is another staff favourite with her confident and characterful personality. We think she will prove to be quite the cheeky, intelligent lady given the chance to thrive in a home where she is appreciated and encouraged to enjoy the life that a bunny deserves.

So far Cleopatra has had a less than preferable start to life, having been rescued by an RSPCA inspector from a home of over 430 other small animals, but she seems unscathed by the experience and with just little patience and time her new bunny owner will reap the rewards of talking on such a special lady.

**Cleopatra is in Stockport, Manchester. We rehome within a 1 1/2 hour radius of Manchester**

Adoption fee and home visit apply. See website on my signature for further details and contact information. Bonding can be done by the branch to save you the trouble! We only rehome rabbits to live alone if they are to be house rabbits, outdoor bunnies must have a rabbit friend as company.

They are beautiful. They are all from one case in the North East actually - we don't see that many rexes normally but now we have 30! :shock:

They are beautiful. They are all from one case in the North East actually - we don't see that many rexes normally but now we have 30! :shock:

We don't see them very often either. Wow... 30! Thats a lot! Luckily they are stunning so I am sure they will find homes soon. Good luck to them all :love:

Wow thats a lot - does that mean we might be getting some in our branch? (wirral)

I'm pretty sure they have all been placed now, we were the only branch in the North West that took some (I think). Sadly we had quite a few PTS, they were so sick :(

I always look at Wirral branches buns & pigs - my parents live in New Brighton :)

We don't see them very often either. Wow... 30! Thats a lot! Luckily they are stunning so I am sure they will find homes soon. Good luck to them all :love:

Thanks very much :) we are only supposed to have 10 spaces for buns so as you can imagine it's a bit hectic!

I'm pretty sure they have all been placed now, we were the only branch in the North West that took some (I think). Sadly we had quite a few PTS, they were so sick :(

I always look at Wirral branches buns & pigs - my parents live in New Brighton :)

We have 2 gorgeous piggies in at the mo :D

New Brighton is lovely

Back