• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafes

Indy

Warren Scout
:love::love::love::love:

I bought one from VetUk a while back, gave it to Indy once or twice but he wasnt too fussed by it....

Pie, on the other hand......:love:

As soon as i open the hutch to put it in for her she comes toddling over straight away :D Soon as its down she hops straight on top and could quite happily stay there all night!

She got her first nose rub while sitting on her snuggly tonight ;) Getting there!

:love::love::love::love:

I bought one from VetUk a while back, gave it to Indy once or twice but he wasnt too fussed by it....

Pie, on the other hand......:love:

As soon as i open the hutch to put it in for her she comes toddling over straight away :D Soon as its down she hops straight on top and could quite happily stay there all night!

She got her first nose rub while sitting on her snuggly tonight ;) Getting there!

:love: mine love it too, i take it out at night as i worry about poppy eating it (plus they get covered at night) and casper pulls it back in :lol:

I've not heated my buns ones yet (i worry about snow weather) - but they've ripped open the cover. Is this normal? Why would they do that? I can wrap it again but worried they dont like it???

Back