• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Iris, baby girl rex - RSPCA Manchester & Salford

hannah101

Warren Scout
Iris is a roughly 9 week old rex girly. She is vaccinated and will be spayed and chipped by the branch when she is 6 months old.

If you are interested in adopting Iris please email us on rspcamcr_salford@btconnect.com

Iris3.jpg

Iris2.jpg

Iris1.jpg

Iris is quite the little lady and is just so pretty and lovely natured. Iris came in with her mother and sister following the biggest rescue the RSPCA has undertaken for some time – over 430 animals found in just one home!

Thankfully Iris and her sister have been signed over so we can rehome them now and they can grow up in your care rather than ours. Her sister is Pearl (see other thread) and it would be nice if they were rehomed as a pair but not crucial.

**Iris is in Stockport, Manchester. We rehome within a 1 1/2 hour radius of Manchester**

Adoption fee and home visit apply. See website on my signature for further details and contact information. Bonding can be done by the branch to save you the trouble! We only rehome rabbits to live alone if they are to be house rabbits, outdoor bunnies must have a rabbit friend as company.

Last edited:
:shock: Ive never seen a babby bunny rex before.......and now I'm in love - she is just gorgeous!:love::love::love:

o no.... iv fallen in love :love: :love: why why why dont i have room :(:( she will get a home in no time, i mean look at that little face :love::love:

Back