• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beano, overlooked albino boy - RSPCA Manchester & Salford

hannah101

Warren Scout
Beano is a 3 year old albino, uppy eared boy. He is neutered, vaccinated & microchipped.

If you are interested in adopting Beano please email us on rspcamcr_salford@btconnect.com

Beano3.jpg

Beano2.jpg

Beano1.jpg

Beano was abandoned in a plastic box in a local park on a hot sunny day with another bunny and two guinea pigs – Choc n Chip who are also still waiting for a forever home.

When Beano came into our care he was an absolute mess. In fact, he looked so awful we thought he would have to be put to sleep. He was dishevelled, dreadfully underweight, stained in urine and someone had taken scissors to his fur – but thankfully all his problems were just superficial and after several weeks in foster care he turned into a handsome prince.

Beano urgently needs a new home as he is finding life in a rescue centre hard going. He suffered with gut stasis twice in September and without any underlying physical cause for it. What Beano really needs is the personal care and attention that only a loving bunny owner can give. Beano really needs the companionship of another bunny and then his life will be complete.

Beano is a very friendly, confident boy and tolerates being handled!

**Beano is in Stockport, Manchester. We rehome within a 1 1/2 hour radius of Manchester**

Adoption fee and home visit apply. See website on my signature for further details and contact information. Bonding can be done by the branch to save you the trouble! We only rehome rabbits to live alone if they are to be house rabbits, outdoor bunnies must have a rabbit friend as company.

Last edited:
My OH has fallen in love with this little guy. Shame we've got a house full of boys! Don't suppose he could live with another neutered male, could he?

oooooh Im bumping this cause he is gorgaous - I had REW's when younger & they are so lovely!
He so deserves a loving forever home!:love::love::love:

He is lovely! shame i in London and that my OH would kill me!! :oops:

Just out of interest how big is Beano size wise?

Last edited:
AAWWW such a shame! Hopefully someone will want him soon! I know this is probably not going to help but I am planning on getting 2 more rabbits next year because I dont think Dudley and Lucy are going to bond but can't get any more until I move house but I would definately consider him for Lucy. She's about 3 half too so he's a good age for her but it's a long way away yet.
Im sure someone will come along soon and give him a loving forever home!

AAWWW such a shame! Hopefully someone will want him soon! I know this is probably not going to help but I am planning on getting 2 more rabbits next year because I dont think Dudley and Lucy are going to bond but can't get any more until I move house but I would definately consider him for Lucy. She's about 3 half too so he's a good age for her but it's a long way away yet.
Im sure someone will come along soon and give him a loving forever home!

Aww thanks for the support! I really hope he gets a home, he's just ready to be spoilt rotten :)

Back