• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Riley In The Garden...

abi2047

Mama Doe
Whilst I was cleaning his hutch out :wave:

DSCF0039.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

Riley has been digging underneath his hutch :roll:
DSCF00302.jpg

Is this enough hay in his bedroom?
DSCF00162.jpg

My first ever pic of Riley binkying! That isn't poo on his bum, he sat in wet mud, I got most of it off but he kept running off :roll:
DSCF0005.jpg

Riley sat in the garden wondering how to get inside the run...
DSCF00023.jpg

Sniffing the spare bit off the run...
DSCF00013.jpg

He is a handsome boy indeed, and those photos are brilliant. :wave:

Really? :shock: It was so dark I couldn't see what the lens was pointing at as I couldn't pick anything up on the screen apart from a black screen. It was all point, shoot and hope for the best :oops: :lol:

Really? :shock: It was so dark I couldn't see what the lens was pointing at as I couldn't pick anything up on the screen apart from a black screen. It was all point, shoot and hope for the best :oops: :lol:

Well I think they are great!:thumb: Point, shoot and hope for the best are sometimes the best tactic when you have a buny on the move. I seem to take a lot of photos of Spenser's bum moving out of the picture. :roll::lol:

Well I think they are great!:thumb: Point, shoot and hope for the best are sometimes the best tactic when you have a buny on the move. I seem to take a lot of photos of Spenser's bum moving out of the picture. :roll::lol:

Yes, I took quite a few pictures of Riley's bum :oops:
He was very active today, which is good because he was snuggled in his hutch all day and only went out to eat some grass for 30 minutes then went back to bed

Yes, I took quite a few pictures of Riley's bum :oops:
He was very active today, which is good because he was snuggled in his hutch all day and only went out to eat some grass for 30 minutes then went back to bed. I don't blame him with this horrible weather :roll:

Back